3 Oct 2012

all's good when it's not too good










these are photos taken some time ago, while walking with my dad and tasty near the cliff.
a high number of things happened this week and similar number will happen more.
in short: my friend came to my house at saturday night. we watched 'rubber' movie
which was awful. we've known that fact before we started to watch, but we didn't think that it sucks that much. and with my class we were in the cinema on tuesday.

and today was a nice day. finally i could breathe and i'm starting to feel and be myself at school. but i'm waiting for cold days. i want to wear sweaters! xd and unluckily last week was so sunny and warm. weather suprises me.

now i'm going to watch skins series, still i cannot break away from this <3
 

3 comments:

  1. haha your dog is so sweet,
    as i saw you lookbook picture, where you stricke a pose and he is watchign you like "what the hell is she doing there"
    this is so sweet!
    and i love this post so much,
    the photographies are really good and have a high quality, also they are really dreamy! and have such a straight and lovely atmosphere!
    simply amazing!

    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much, i haven't hear/read such nice words before!you have no idea how happy they made me :) and yes i also think that tasty is so cute haha

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!
    I just love your photos honey, you look great, and your dog is so cute and fun :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete