15 Jun 2012
















here are finally photos from the weekend at grandparents' place. you can click on them to see it in bigger size. they were taken by my aunt and it's kinda photoshoot xd

yesterday at school, teacher told us to write an elaboration about our plans and dreams for the future. we had to write about us, like we are in age 26 or more.
so i was dreaming and wrote that i have a rock band which is very popular
i had a tour through whole europe and in autumn i'm going to usa 
i have a fiance from england, who is famous actor
and we bought a house in england, we don't have children and we love each other so much haha my eloboration was quite long. maybe some dreams will come true:) 

now i'm going to eat spaghetti <3

2 comments:

  1. Spaghetti is my favourite! *.*
    And I love your pictures, they're so lovely. I really, really love them all. :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics! New follower!
    www.high4allheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete